房产又称不动产,是指土地、建筑物及其地上的附着物,包含物质实体和依托于物质实体上的权益。以下是智学网收拾的关于房产英语口语介绍,欢迎阅读!
1.关于房产英语口语介绍
Invest in real estate.
投资于房产
Real estate investment
房产投资
Real estate
房产/不动产
Sids amazing wealth comes from holdings in oil, gas, land and property.
锡德惊人的财富来自他在石油、天然气和房产范围持有些股份。
Real estate operation and management.
房产营运管理。
Real estate surveying.
房产测量。
2.关于房产英语口语介绍
The real estate business is thriving.
房产买卖兴隆。
A real-estate agent
房产经纪人
Remember, the estate agent is working for the vendor.
记住,房产代理商是为房产卖方服务的。
The housing market continues to languish.
房产市场继续低迷。
The commercial property market is booming .
商业房产市场正旺。
The property market in recent months took a sudden turn and then developed rapidly.
近期几个月的房产市场急转直下。
3.关于房产英语口语介绍
A: Good morning, Madam, and how do you do?
早晨好,太太,你好!
C: Fine, I would like to check out todays news-paper advertising on Tong House.
早晨好,我想询问你们在今天的报章中刊登有关唐厦的广告。
A: Yes, Madam. Have a seat please. I think you mean the one priced at four point five million Hong Kong dollars. May l have your name, please?
好的,太太,请坐。我想你所指的是定价四百五十万的那个住宅。请问你如何称呼?
C: Im Mrs. Chen. Is the flat still available?
我是陈太太,那个房屋是不是已经售出?
A: Mrs. Chen, here is my name card. Im James Wilson. The Tong House is about seventeen years old but the internal condition is fine. May I know if you are familiar with the neighborhood here? Do you know the location of Tong House?
陈太太,这是我的名片,我是詹姆士·约翰逊。唐厦的楼龄约有十七年,不过楼盘保养好。你对附近的环境熟识吗?你了解唐厦的地方在哪儿吗?
C: No, I dont live around there, but I know the location and environment of Tai Koo Shing. I know the average price of five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot is very attractive. May I know the size, the layout and the view of the house?
我不是住在附近的,但我了解太古城的地方及周围的环境。在太古城每平方英尺港币五千块的价格是非常吸引人的。可否告诉我那套房屋的面积,布局和观景怎么样吗?
A: Sure. The area of this flat is around nine hundred square feet. It is designed as one living room, one dining room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms.
当然可以。房屋面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客厅,一个饭厅,一个主卧和两间客房。
C: Do you have the floor plan of the building?
你有没这栋大厦的平面图?
4.关于房产英语口语介绍
A: Good morning,Sir. Have a seat please.
先生,早晨好,请坐。
B: I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have an apartment to sell.
我想了解现时住宅物业的市场状况,由于我想把我的住宅供应。
A: Sure, here is my business card. Im James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. In recent months,the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price for residential property is rising almost twenty percent.
没问题,这是我的名片,我叫詹姆士.威尔逊。让我向你讲解一下住宅物业的市场状况,近期数月住宅物业需要甚殷,住宅物业的价格上升了差不多两成。
B: Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
真的?因为我需要于数月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房屋。
A: Dont worry,Sir. I think its a sellers market now. Let me get down some information about your apartment first. What is your propertys address?
先生,不需要担忧,我相信对卖家而言这是非常不错的机会。让我先记录一些关于你的住宅的资料,请问你的房屋在哪儿?
B: Flat C, 15/F,Tong House,Tai Koo Shing.
在太古城唐厦十五楼 C 室。
A: What is the square area of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
你的单位面积有多大?有多少间睡房和客厅?
B: Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. Theres one living
room, one dining room, one master room and two bedrooms.
建筑面积约九百平方英尺,有一个客厅、一个饭厅、一间主人套房和两间睡房。